Thursday, September 18, 2008

Typical Work Day at home

So finally I have afforded the luxury of working from home and this is what it usually emcompasses; "Mom, we promise to be quiet in your office", "Mom, look! look!", crying, fighting, and then I have to chase my kids out of my office like shown in the last photo. Bruce is usually the only one that listens when he is off track and home, but the other two I can never prepare for enough because they are always discovering something new daily. Each day is always full of excitement as I'm constantly trying to implement and enhance my skills in keeping my kids occupied while working. Some days are good, some days are not so nice, but all in all by the end of the day I'm just grateful to be able to help my husband in providing for our family while being home with my kids at the same time. As you can see above, even when I want a break I have my little secretary step in and take my calls, do some work on my laptop, and fill in for me when needed:)! Gotta love it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: