Thursday, September 11, 2008

Boondocks Rocks!

Boondocks Rocks!

Posted by Picasa As summer has come to an end, we were lucky to end it with a bang at Boondocks family center.  Its suprising how many times I must of driven past this place on my way up to Utah county and never checked it out.  One evening as we were getting ready for dinner little Lina called and said that they wanted to celebrate Aine's 3rd bday reo quick at Boondocks.  We got lost trying to find the entry to the center but once we got there, the phrase "Boondocks rock Mom!" was repeated time and time again.  We were so happy that we had dropped everything to celebrate Aine's bday because it allowed us to meet Boondocks for the first time.  For those of you from Utah county, in my opinion this by far outbeats trafalga, and is alot of fun!  They say that because this place is located at the foothill of the Wasatch Mountains, you can relax while watching your kids have the time of their life!  This place seriously was great as we got all day passes to do the following: Go - Karts, bumper boats, miniture golf, batting cages, laser tag, kiddie cove (this huge contraption compound for lil' kids with some obstacles, slides, etc.), Max flight simulator, huge arcade, etc. to name a few.  My boys absolutely loved it and didn't want to leave.  We got there at 7pm and didn't leave until midnight.  After the party I asked how much did it cost per person to have an unlimited pass and found out that it was $25/$18, which probably is the reason why we have never attempted to take our kids there.  We sure did have alot of fun big (adults) and small kids alike.  Thanks Aine for an adventurous night!

4 comments:

Lavi said...

how cute!!! so i guess we can call boondocks the closer mini lagoon... cute pics!

ma'elePHOTO said...

Love the fun your having. Hey isn't Lehua almost TWO??? (ck title) not to kill your blogger buzz. LOL!

Pahulu Family said...

Thanks guys for coming through ....yeah Lavi, we'll have to take the kiddoz there sometime soon before winter hits...maybe when D has an away game his wifey can come with us too....L, I know it seems like she should be 2 already, but she'll be turning 2 in Feb. Her bday is the day before your dads. Yeah, I'm playing a ton of catch up with my blog and picasa is helping me put all my pix in one collage shot which is nice.....so thanks for that! Love you 2!

ma'elePHOTO said...

hehehe... sorry Jane. Hello, I'm hecka kaimumua (sp?). I was meaning the title says she's almost 1. (lol!). Man, I miss you guys. Esspecially you. Call me sometime when you have a minute this week. LOVE YOU!