Thursday, September 18, 2008

Go Emi! Go Emi! Go!



Emeli had her own cheerleaders at her last soccer game. Considering that Lehua is asking for Emeli on a daily basis this was definitely a treat for her and my boys to watch their big sis. Emi play soccer. Emi did a great job though as she took control of the soccer ball many times and worked with her team to get it down to the goalie. We had so much fun cheering her on as she brought her team to victory! Afterwards we took the kiddoz out to eat to celebrate with Em. We love you Emi!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ma'elePHOTO said...

Lehua is SO BIG and BEAUTIFUL!!!! She's getting so big I can't believe it. I'm missing all the family stuff and wish we were there to cheer on Em!

LOVE YOU! Call me! or leave yr #, again!

Pahulu Family said...

I promise L, I will give you a call today. My boys have a dentist appt and I'll try then to call your cell or home. Love ya!

Lavi said...

Oh Sein your so much better at posting blogs with lightening speed! hahaha that was a fun day! i love lehua cheering for Emi! hahaha she's the biggest little cheerleader ever!!! thanks for coming out and watching her :) you guys spoil her too much!