Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Brand New Start!

So it's now 6 months later and I'm realizing that I really need to take advantage of this opportunity to capture the precious moments that take place daily in my life. Working from home has been such a blessing as I get to spend even more time with my children. After working out of home for 4 years, its hard to realize that I can't get that time back. Although I'm not really a stay at home mom, I'm thankful each day to wake up with my children, get them ready for school, plan eventful outings during the summer, and just allowing them to know how loved they really are. I only hope that I can figure this blogging system and get my site to look the way I want it to. Wish me luck in documenting my life at home with my kids!

1 comment:

ma'elePHOTO said...

Hey... Did Aunty Linda ever move??? Call me when you've got a minute. LOVE YA!