Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Hola!


Can't believe my lil' sis is married to the man of her dreams! The wedding was sure a busy time and hectic as ever, but boy am I glad that everything was beautiful! I also was able to get a glimpse of what a wedding planner would be like as I was volunteered to do just about everything along the way....sheesh! Tema was probably the best bride ever though as she went with the flow and did her best not to get too stressed out with the preparations. All I can say is that it was an honor to be at her side this past weekend, and that I can't wait for all the fun times still yet to come now that she is married. Thank goodness I only have one sister! Doing all the flowers for this wedding was quite the experience, but I would do it all over again if I had to! I love these two and are so happy for them. Will post more later!

5 comments:

ma'elePHOTO said...

Sein!

Tema looks SO beautiful. Trish gave me a little run down on how things went. Bless your sweet heart! You're such an AWESOME older sister... totally making it HAPPEN for Tem.

Oh! BTW~ Trish is trying to get together a fund to help you REPLACE all the broken vases. (lol, but NOT!) Yeah, she told me ALL about that one. Anyways, call me when things die down. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Pahulu Family said...

Yeah I can't believe I trusted Nua and Lolo to take the vases to my vehicle safely....luckily they didn't run my tab up too much, it only cost me $120 which I scrounged up from all the money Bruce had gotten from his dance number with Lehua's tauolunga. We sure did miss you that weekend. I'm just happy that its over and that Mr. and Mrs. Hola can move forward with their lil' family!

ma'elePHOTO said...

ONLY $120... yeah, add that to your already $5,000 + contribution. Girl, only you play it down. lol. Well the decor looked amazing. Tema looked SO happy. I just wish me and my cam could have made it!!!!

Lavi said...

Sein!!
Ur pretty much the best OVER NIGHT WEDDING PLANNER EVER IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!! You did a super fab job and I know that Tema loved everything that went into it!! It's still weird that's shes married, but not really!!! It'll be super weird when the kids start coming!!! wooooooow!!!

Dem N Dee said...

Yeah I seriously am so lucky to have a sister like you dude... totally came thru, and that was no surprise at all! always so positive, giving, and crazy to do so much, but not think too much about it... i was laffin when you were cryin at the wedding, just cause i was totally calm, but realized how somewhat of a second mom you were to me... you da bes! love ya!!